The Horn Section offers a popular rent-to-own plan for local band students. Many of the features of this plan are listed below. Please note that since 2003 we have done all of our rent-to-own payments via an auto payment process. This has allowed us to keep our monthly rates the lowest in the area. You may use the bank account of your choice or one of the following credit cards: Mastercard, Discover or Visa. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
You can click on the links below to see the rental rates and to view and fill out a contract. Please do not fill out any bank or credit card information on line. We will contact you directly for that information as we have found that our customers are more comfortable handling sensitive information in this manner.
These rent-to-own plans are available only to band students in our local area (Brevard County, Florida) and a limited number of other pre-approved Florida schools. They also only apply to student level instruments.
- New or used instruments
(Subject to availability)
- Rent monthly with no obligation after initial 3 month period
- 100% of the rent applies to purchase
- No interest or service charge
- Weekly visits to all Brevard middle and high schools
- We rent top name, band director approved instruments
- Checking account or major credit card is all that’s needed to open an account
- 30% discount for early pay-off anytime during contract